}

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random Music Shuffle

Step 1: Put your music player on shuffle.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3: Looking the lyrics up on a search engine is cheating.
Step 4: If you like the game, post your own.

1. Turn away.

2. Well I wonder what it's like to be a rain-maker.

3. Seems like yesterday we used to rock the show.

4. Again the burden of losing rests upon my shoulders.

5. I just want to see you, when you're all alone.

6. I'm the trouble starter, fucking instigator.

7. Well, it's 3am I'm out here riding again.

8. These old boots still got a lot of ground they ain't covered yet.

9. I never said I'd lie and wait forever.

10. I wrote our names a thousand times just to see yours sitting next to mine.

11. Someday I'm gonna be famous.

12. Keep holding on when my brain's ticking like a bomb.

13. Heaven ablaze in our eyes

14. I'm going way down south where the big blue agave grow

15. Dead I am the one, Exterminating son

16. Spent 48 dollars last night at the county fair.

17. So close, no matter how far.

18. Should've known how hard it's to stop.

19. Well, the devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to steal.

20. I won't suffer, be broken, get tired, or wasted

21. Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.

22. My hopes just fell, and I can't see

23. Give a little bit, give a little bit of your love to me.

24. Do you have the time to listen to me whine?

25. I feel so unsure as I take your hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails