}

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thursday Thirteen Edition 3

Well, to try and get back on track - with all the slacking I've been doing lately, I'm not sure that's possible - I'll list 13, of the many, DVD's I own, but still haven't watched.*

1. Alexander

2. Babel

3. Blood Diamond

4. Bridge to Terabithia

5. Catch Me If You Can

6. Deja Vu

7. Departed

8. Flags of Our Fathers

9. Fracture

10. The Good German

11. No Country for Old Men

12. The Other Boleyn Girl

13. Penelope

And some additional ones:

14. Perfect Stranger

15. 10,000 BC

16. 3:10 to Yuma


*Yes, I buy movies without watching them. Family Video and their 3 for $21 previously viewed movies almost makes me. LOL

13 comments:

Nicholas said...

I can recommend 5 and 7!

Lori said...

Hmmmmmmmmm, Ive seen a few of them but own none of them. I need to buy Forrest Gump on DVD...I never get tired of seeing that. Happy TT:)

Angela said...

Thanks Nicholas! Those are at the top of the pile actually ;)

Lori, I love that movie too, but also don't own it LOL

Hazellie said...

I thought Fracture and Catch Me If You Can was great! There are a few here that I want to watch but haven't had the chance to either.

Rasmenia said...

I've actually seen all but two of these. 3, 5 & 7 are all fantastic. Go Dicaprio.

10,000 BC... um... well...

Happy movie watching!

sandierpastures said...

Oh I can't watch #4. I've read the book so I don't have enough courage to watch the movie and not cry. Ooopsie a little bit spoiler there?

C said...

You haven't watched Alexander?! I see a movie night in our future... ;-)

Deja Vu and Catch Me If You Can are great.

Jacquie said...

I do this too there are a lot of movies that I own that I've never watched

Unknown said...

I really want to see #4, don't think I've seen any of the others.

Happy T13!

I am Harriet said...

I'm the same way.
Now I just wait till they're on cable.

Anonymous said...

1, 4, 12 & 15 I found all worth the time. But I'm rather alone on 1 unfortunately. I guess I'm rather more generous than most. :)

Happy TT

~X

Daisy said...

I can't help with any of these - I've not seen them. You'll have to post a T13 on whether or not they were worth watching!

http://thursday-13.com/

Jenny said...

You have a nifty blog here. I'm just stopping by to look around. And I love it. I'd love to have you over to my site sometime. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails