}

Sunday, March 7, 2010

82nd Annual Academy Awards - Red Carpet

So Kat and I decided to do this again. We're gonna be starting in about 30 minutes.

Again, time zones threaten to mess with us, but we'll get it best as we can.

This post will be edited many times during the night.

So glad to be doing this with you again Kat!


Kat: Thanks for having me Angela :)

I've got some red carpet pics ready for fashion critique ;)

Zoe Saldana - Beautiful woman, ugly pom pom dress:
Photobucket

Sam Worthington - hottie:
Photobucket

Zac Efron - needs to fix his hair:
Photobucket

Ryan Reynolds - another hottie:
Photobucket

James Cameron and Suzy Amis - you can be too thin:
Photobucket

Amanda Seyfried - love it:
Photobucket

Vera Farmagia - when ruffles attack:
Photobucket

Mo'Nique - love her, love the color, but it doesn't fit in the most flattering manner:
Photobucket

Angela: Watching E! on the Red Carpet right now. Seacrest never fails to annoy me. But there's been some great dresses already.

I really like Anna Kendrick's. Sandra Bullock's is beautiful too. I agree on Mo'Nique's too though. Just a little different cut and it'd be perfect on her.





Kat: Watching E! as well and Ryan is as annoying as ever.

Oh joy, Miley Cyrus is on in an ill-fitting bodice.

Everyone seems to be worried about the stairs.

Anna Kendrick:
Photobucket

Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon:
Photobucket


Angela: Thanks for finding a picture of Anna's dress. I'm awful at finding them.
SJP's dress was interesting. I'm still not sure if I like it or not.

Kathryn Bigelow is so much taller than I realized!


Kat:OMG,there are some awful dresses this year.

Front shot of Vera's dress - it's even worse:
Photobucket

Maggie Gyllenhaal - love the dress, but not for the Oscars:
Photobucket

Elizabeth Banks - it looked better from the front but I haven't found a pic of that yet:
Photobucket

Angela: There really are some awful dresses this year. I'm still looking for a pic of Charlize Theron's.

Sandra Bullock

Photobucket

Nicole Richie - starting to look a bit healthier, but what's with this dress??

Photobucket

Diane Kruger - I'm not even sure what to say.

Photobucket
Queen Latifah looks fantastic in that pink though.


Kat: I don't love J Lo's dress. It looks like there's foam in it or something.

I like Sandra's dress.

Sigourney Weaver:
Photobucket

Eli Roth:
Photobucket

Tina Fey:
Photobucket

Carey Mulligan - my favorite so far:
Photobucket


Angela: I like Tina Fey's. Didn't see JLo's.

Here's the front of Elizabeth Banks

Photobucket
Virginia Madsen - Not really a fan. The belt I think turns it down for me.

Photobucket
Guiliana Rancic

Photobucket



Kat: I *heart* Gabby.

Kristen Stewart FINALLY learned to lighten up on the eyeliner.

RDJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love him. He's awesome :)

Stana Katic - from Castle:
Photobucket

Miley Cyris - ill-fitting bodice:
Photobucket

Matt Damon:
Photobucket

Anika Noni Rose from The Princess and the Frog:
Photobucket

SJP:
Photobucket

Charlize - need a front shot of her:
Photobucket


Angela: Having trouble finding the pictures that I want. RDJ is awesome. George Clooney looks great!


Penelope Cruz
Photobucket

Kathryn Bigelow
Photobucket

Christopher Plummer & Helen Mirren

Photobucket


Kat:
Queen Latifah - love the dress:
Photobucket

Colin Firth - looking handsome:
Photobucket

Gabourey Sidibe - *heart* her:
Photobucket

Jennifer Lopez and the foam dress:
Photobucket

Kristin Stewart - surprisingly my new favorite of the night:
Photobucket

Meryl Streep:
Photobucket

Another shot of Miley:
Photobucket

Angela: I'm surprised at liking Kristen's too. Her makeup looks really nice. J-Lo - I can't believe E! was saying it was the best on the carpet.

Here's another shot of it:
Photobucket

Kat:

Front shot of Charlize - ick:
Photobucket

Demi Moore - when ruffles attack:
Photobucket

Taylor Lautner:
Photobucket

Keanu Reeves - shave:
Photobucket

Angela: Charlize's dress I just can't like. It takes away from her face. And what is going on with Demi's? It washes out with her skin, and then the ruffles.


I love RDJ wearing tennis shoes to the Oscars. LOL Here with his wife - Susan.
Photobucket

And here's another of Taylor:
Photobucket

J-Lo's dress is still not nice.

Kat: OMG, Cameron Diaz FINALLY found a decent dress.

Oh joy. Another Remember Me trailer. I can't wait until that comes out, if only so I don't have to see more trailers.

Angela: Oh yeah. I was ecstatic to see another Remember Me trailer. Will be glad when they go away. Cameron's dress was nice.

Kat: I've seen Kristen, I've seen Taylor, but where's ol' Sparkles?

Miley Cyrus needs to stand up straight.

Gabourey and Meryl are both fun to listen to.

Angela: Love Meryl.

Finally found a pic of George Clooney:
Photobucket

I can't say I miss RPazz. ;)

Time to see who wins!

Last minute pic - Kate Winslet:
Photobucket

2 comments:

Ksenia Coffman said...

Thanks for the nice recap!

I wanted to comment that the lady in the background of Keanu Reeves photo (she must be with the organizers - see the lanyard on her neck)- has a pretty nice dress.

Angela said...

She does have a really nice dress! Sometimes I think the simpler the better :)

Glad you enjoyed the post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails