}

Friday, November 5, 2010

November 5 2010 Blog Hop Follow Friday Tag Along

Book Blogger Hop
 
 
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books.
 
About the Hop: In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!
 
This weeks question is: What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?

Hmm. Good question. I've never really thought about it. I guess my feeling is that everyone should pay attention to what works for them. If the stuff I have here doesn't work for someone, or they aren't enjoying my blog, then I don't want them to feel like they have to continue to follow me for whatever reason.

 

 
Follow Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.
 
Her question this week is: Who are your favorite authors??

Oh, the list goes on and on. Let's see. J.R. Ward, Nalini Singh, Karen Marie Moning, Meljean Brook, Lynn Kurland, J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, Jeaniene Frost, Patricia Briggs, Kresley Cole, Jennifer Armintrout...I think I'll stop there. That's the top of the list.

There's a ton more that are just slightly below those, and/or that I love sporadically (some of their books, usually more recent, just don't work for me).
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic, then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

It doesn't matter what you read if it’s paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then you’re in.


To join in the fun and get details click here. This tag along is hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

If you have an adult book blog, please sign up for this tag along. There are others including myself that are looking for you so please join us.



New this week
Free eBooks 14
Review: The Taste of Magick by Riley Shane
Free eBooks 15

It's been a bit of a slow week for me here with real life intruding and demanding a bit more. I expect to have two reviews up this weekend, one for Play of Passion by Nalini Singh, and one for Scoundrel by Zoƫ Archer. I've also been thinking about adding some film/tv reviews as I get stuff from my Netflix queue, so you might see one of those soon.

How's the week been for you all? What are you reading and loving right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails