}

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Reading Survey ~ Thoughts about Popular Romance

I'm working on my final research paper for my English class, and am talking about the popular romance genre. Part of the paper is our own research, so I've created this survey.

If you don't mind taking a few minutes to fill it out, I'd really appreciate it! I'm trying to get as diverse answers as possible - from readers and non-readers, those that read romance and those that don't.

If you do take it, feel free to say as much or little as you'd like in the comments sections - everything is appreciated!

Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world's leading questionnaire tool.


Thanks so much!!

1 comment:

Tabitha (Pabkins) said...

Good luck with the survey I filled it out =)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails