}

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Inaugural Post & Welcome!

Welcome to Touch the Night!

I'm a junkie. I'll admit it. Self-confessed, un-repentant, rabid, absolutely addicted, junkie. For books, music, and movies. I can not get enough of them. And I don't want to change. After all there are worse things to be addicted to.

This, coupled with a slight touch - okay, not so slight - of OCD, can be a bit overwhelming to a lot of people I meet in everyday life. People don't understand. *shrugs* I say who cares.

I actually have a wide range of interests. Obviously anything on books, and movies goes. And a good selection of music as well. But others include guns, knives, archery (are you sensing a pattern here?), writing, comics, games, politics, my dog - Gage, and life. *grins* Just to name a few. All of these things will be fair game for the blog. Although generally it'll probably stick mostly to books and movies. With some of the other stuff peppered in.

I also happen to love the night. Much more so than day. In the night there are infinite possibilites. Both good and bad. And that draws me even more. The danger that could be there right along with, perhaps, your salvation. *laughs* Okay that's slightly melodramatic, but....

Anyways, sit back and enjoy. Comment often, and let me know what you think. This'll be a work in progress, and we'll see where it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails