}

Friday, August 27, 2010

August 27 2010 Blog Hop and Follow Friday

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books.

About the Hop: In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

She asks: Do you use a rating system for your reviews and if so, what is it and why?

I actually don't use a rating system because I just haven't found/made one that works for me. I try to offer reviews that are as spoiler free as possible so that anyone can read them and get an idea of what worked and what didn't for me. At the end I offer up a couple of lines giving my overall impression of it. I have recently been thinking about adding a rating system though, so I've been trying different ones out personally prior to using it here.









Follow Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.

Her question this week is: What is the first book that you remember reading?

Not sure if it was my first book, but I do remember it was my first favorite book when I was quite young. More Spaghetti, I Say! by Rita Golden Gelman.




This is my first week finding Book Blogger Hop and Follow Friday, so I'm looking forward to finding a lot of great new book blogs!

Coming up in the next couple of days, I should have a review posted of Eve Silver's Sins of the Heart as well as updating my reading order/release date lists.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails