}

Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays!!

Hanukkah has already passed us by (and I just barely got my friend her present on time!), the Winter Solstice was just a few days ago (anyone manage to catch the lunar eclipse? Wish I could have seen it), we're in the Yule season and Christmas morning is tomorrow. Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Boxing Day, Yule, Satarnalia, Hogmanay, Chahar-Shanbeh Soori, Diwali, a mixture, or nothing at all - I'm wishing you the very best in these last days of 2010.

I'll have a Best of 2010 List coming up in the next couple of days, as well as the closure of the few challenges I took part in this year.

For all those travelling, I hope you have safe, uneventful travels and arrive on time without hassle.

I hope your holidays have been, and will continue to be, filled with joy, family, friends, love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails