1. Post about this challenge on your blog stating that you are taking part in it. That post is what you should use below to in the McLinkyLink
2. Grab the button and display it in your post, and/or on your sidebar, so others can join in.
3. Challenge begins on January 1st 2011 and runs through December 31st 2011.
4. Read 26 books which titles begin with each letter of the alphabet.
- You may ignore articles like A, An and The at the beginning of the title.
- For the letter X, any book title with the letter X in it is acceptable if you can't find on that begins with X.
- A book only counts one, so you can include a re-read the first time you read it this year.
5. There will be an additional post that goes up on January 1st where you can link to your reviews of these books, or just discuss them in the comments.
6. HAVE FUN!!!