}

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

2012 New-To-Me Author Challenge

I've tried this previously, but never with much success. However after seeing how many new-to-me authors I tried last year, I'm determined to try again this year. I found quite a few new favorites among authors I'd never read before last year, so I'm looking forward to a great amount of the same success this year.

The Challenge: Read 20 or more books this year by authors you’ve never read before.

Dates: January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012

My List:
1. Author: Krystle Jones
Title: The Scarlet Dagger (Red Sector Chronicles, Book 1)

2. Author: Michele Zurlo
Title: Yes, Justin (Safe Word: Oasis, Book 1)

3. Author: Cari Silverwood
Title: Iron Dominance

4. Author:
Title:

5. Author:
Title:

6. Author:
Title:

7. Author:
Title:

8. Author:
Title:

9. Author:
Title:

10. Author:
Title:

11. Author:
Title:

12. Author:
Title:

13. Author:
Title:

14. Author:
Title:

15. Author:
Title:

16. Author:
Title:

17. Author:
Title:

18. Author:
Title:

19. Author:
Title:

20. Author:
Title:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails