}

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

5 Questions

Yesterday Angela James posted an interview opportunity and I thought it looked fun, so I decided to participate. Here are my answers to the questions she asked:

1. If you could only listen to one song, over and over, for the rest of your life, what song would you choose?

One song?! OMG. That's so incredibly hard for me. It would be easier to pick one artist. One song, I think I'll take Razorblade Kiss by H.I.M (listen to it here). I think this has to be my favorite of theirs. And they would be the one band I would listen to for the rest of my life if the option came up.

2. What's the most embarrassing clothing/fashion choice you've ever worn and thought was cool?

Um. A black and pink polka-dotted dress to my cousin's wedding. In my defense I didn't pick it out! And I was told it looked good on me....which I later learned for the lie it was when I saw the pictures.


3. What did you want to be when you "grew up"?

For the longest time I wanted to be an archaeologist. Learning about history is actually still one of my passions. I love the myths, and cultures that lived so long ago. I think a big part of my desire for this though was the Indiana Jones movies. Who can resist Harrison Ford in that hat, with the bullwhip?? *g*


4. You're strapped for cash, can't pay the bills and have only two options: Pose for Penthouse or run naked down your town's main street. Which do you choose?

Wow. I am definitely not running naked down my town's main street. So I guess that leaves Penthouse. You may think this is an odd choice, but I think it's the sanest one. I mean in my town, of about 5,000 people, running down the main street I am bound to be seen by everyone I know. But posing for Penthouse? Probably not. And even if someone did know me, most likely they wouldn't talk to me about it.


5. What's one goal you want to achieve in your lifetime?

I want to finish my work in progress, and have it published. I never knew that I had to write. But now that I've started, I can't imagine not writing. And I desperately want to share the story with others.


Want to be part of the interview fun? Follow these instructions:

1. Leave me a comment involving the words, “Interview me.” (I’m going to limit it to four people, for my sanity’s sake)

2. Be sure to include your email address, because I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to write the questions.) Be sure to break up the address to prevent spammers from getting it!

3. You will update your blog with the questions and your answers to the questions.

4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.

5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will get to ask them five questions.

2 comments:

C said...

Great answers! ;)

On the Indiana Jones topic...did you know Sean Patrick Flanery (Boondock Saints) played Young Indiana Jones?

Angela said...

I did know that! Just another great connection ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails