}

Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Author Challenge

I read about this challenge here. At Literary Escapism they're offering up a challenge to read 50 new to you authors, so I looked at my TBR (to be read) pile and decided I could probably meet this challenge if only I could get through that list. The start of my list is below in no particular order.

  1. Laurell K. Hamilton
  2. Brent Weeks
  3. Anne Bishop
  4. Rob Thurman
  5. Jeaniene Frost
  6. Alexis Morgan
  7. Jacqueline Carey
  8. Julia Quinn
  9. Sabrina Jeffries
  10. Joanna Bourne
  11. Gena Showalter
  12. P.C. Cast
  13. Janet Evanovich
  14. Anne Stuart
  15. Emma Holly
  16. Angela Knight
  17. Virginia Kantra
  18. Larissa Ione
  19. Harlan Coben
  20. Meljean Brook
  21. C.L. Wilson
  22. Maria V. Snyder
  23. Suzanne Enoch
  24. Eloisa James
  25. Lynn Viehl
  26. Eve Silver
  27. Cheyenne McCray
  28. Katie Macalister
  29. Neil Gaiman
  30. Maya Banks
  31. Jaci Burton
  32. Stephani Hecht
  33. Susan Elizabeth Phillips
Well, that's enough to get started at least ;)

2 comments:

C said...

With the list I have going...this should be something I can do. LOL!

Angela said...

LOL! See. My thoughts exactly ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails