}

Friday, February 11, 2011

February 11 2011 Follow Friday Tag Along


 
Follow Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.
 
Her question this week is: What is your favorite romance hero-type? Stereotype wise. Do you like the strong silent type or the brute macho man?

I like a variety. I don't want to read the same thing over and over again. But if I were forced to pick, I love a big male that is possessive, a touch dominating, strong, intelligent and absolutely devoted to the heroine.
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic, then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

It doesn't matter what you read if it’s paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then you’re in.


To join in the fun and get details click here. This tag along is hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

If you have an adult book blog, please sign up for this tag along. There are others including myself that are looking for you so please join us.

This week's question: Whats your favorite genre?

I've always been fascinated by the supernatural, so I naturally gravitate towards anything to do with paranormal - whether it be Paranormal Romance or Urban Fantasy. Those are probably my two most read, but I like to mix up genres too. I also really enjoy Fantasy, Steampunk, Historical Romance, Contemporary Romance and Romantic Suspense (on occasion). And if I see a BDSM erotic romance story - I can't turn it down.


Recent

Review of Master of the Abyss by Cherise Sinclair
Review of Two-Man Advantage by Riley Shane
Review of Dead Man's Eye by Shaun Jeffrey
Review of Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews
My Waiting on Wednesday Pick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails