}

Friday, January 14, 2011

January 14 2011 Blog Hop Follow Friday Tag Along

Book Blogger Hop
 
 
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books.
 
About the Hop: In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!
 
This weeks question is: Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?

I've had a life-long love affair with the written word. Almost as long as I can remember I've loved to grab a book and transport myself into its pages. I traveled to distant lands, explored forgotten caves, met fascinating people, and always continued to learn. I think it was these combination of things that led me to fantasy, urban fantasy, and paranormal books.




 
Follow Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.
 
Her question this week is: Who makes up your non-human family?

I only have Gage now. My beloved, 95lb Chesapeake Bay Retriever. He's a beautiful chocolate brown with a loving, snugly personality. He's just over 5 years old and I don't know what I'd do without him.
 
 
 
Photobucket

Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic, then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

It doesn't matter what you read if it’s paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then you’re in.

To join the fun and get details click here. This tag along is hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

If you have an adult book blog, please sign up for this tag along. There are others including myself that are looking for you so please join us.


It's been a busy few weeks here at Touch the Night, so there's a lot if new content.

Recent

I posted some more free ebooks
And more yet...
Another
Last one

I reviewed The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I reviewed Quinn's Hart by Cassandra Gold
I reviewed Edge of Sight by Roxanne St. Claire
I reviewed Yes, Captain by Rebecca Royce
Review of Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I added Ilona Andrews reading order and updated all my other reading order lists (at the top in the sidebar if you're looking for quick links to them)
I posted where I finished in challenges I participated in in 2010

BEST OF 2010 LIST


I'm hosting the A to Z Reading Challenge for 2011!

A to Z Reading Challenge Review Link Post
Stop by and join in! I had so much fun with it last year.
Other Challenges I'm participating in
One more Challenge I'm participating in

Waiting on Wednesday January 5: Magic Slays
Waiting on Wednesday January 12: Lover Unleashed


I hope everyone had great holidays!

What are you reading and loving (or not) right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails