}

Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31 2010 Follow Friday



Follow Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.

Her question this week is: WHAT ARE YOUR NEW YEARS BOOK BLOGGING RESOLUTIONS? This question is also being asked by Melissa at My World...in books and pages Check out other bloggers New Years Resolutions there.

Mine are pretty simple.

1. Comment more on blogs I follow. I am always reading them, but only occasionally manage to make it over to say hi.
2. Post more reviews.
3. Continue to have fun!





Recent

I posted some more free ebooks
And more yet...
Last list of free ebooks for the year

I reviewed The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I reviewed Quinn's Hart by Cassandra Gold
I reviewed Edge of Sight by Roxanne St. Claire

I added Ilona Andrews reading order and updated all my other reading order lists (at the top in the sidebar if you're looking for quick links to them)
I posted where I finished in challenges I participated in in 2010

I'm hosting the A to Z Reading Challenge for 2011!

Stop by and join in! I had so much fun with it last year.

BEST OF 2010 LIST



Lastly I hope everyone has a safe, and happy New Years Eve! And I send best wishes with you in to the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails