}

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Deserted Island



Nicole at The Betrayed Writer decided to desert me on an island LOL. To quote her:
Imagine you're suddenly ripped through a time warp and stranded on a deserted island. A fairy godmother comes to you and offers you 5 books and 5 cd's to have with you on this island until help can arrive- in the form of one lean and cut hulking vampire or 'other' that is mad, bad and out of control until he saves you.. I'll let you imagine the way you could occupy your time on this deserted island once he arrives on your own... (Yes, I said fairy godmother, no one ever said I was actually good at writing!) What would your five and five be? Be sure to tag 5 others!

Wait. First question - and it's important. Do I get to choose my savior?? Because I already have my choice here....

Oh, this is seriously hard! I can barely narrow down to my top ten at any given time. Now I gotta narrow to my top five??

Five Books
1. Lord of the Rings - J.R.R. Tolkien
2. Queen of the Damned - Anne Rice
3. Slave to Sensation - Nalini Singh
4. Lover Eternal - J.R. Ward
5. Fever Series - Karen Marie Moning*


Five CDs
1. Digital Versatile Doom - HIM
2. Screamworks - HIM
3. Absolution - Muse
4. The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
5. A Beautiful Lie - 30 Seconds to Mars


I'm Deserting
1. Straylights @ A Certain Slant of Light
2. Janna @ E-Romance Reader
3. Heather @ Little Squeed
4. Missie @ The Unread Reader
5. Wicked. Sexy. Books.


*Yes I know I cheated with my last choice, but I seriously couldn't help it. Honestly I wanted to put several books by Nalini Singh, and J.R. Ward and Anne Rice. And I really wanted to have The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook in there too....But I absolutely could NOT just have one of the Fever series. And I would absolutely HAVE to know the ending. So. All of them ;)

8 comments:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Angela!

How fun! Great book choices. Thanks for putting me on a island. Much better than having to go to work.

Angela said...

Definitely much better than going to work! LOL Can't wait to see what your choices are :)

Nicole Sheldon said...

You totally cheated! I had to pick one fever, you could have done it too! Naturally I picked the one with the most Barrons...

Angela said...

Okay, okay.

*sigh*

No cheater. I pick Dreamfever them ;) Barrons.

Straylights said...

Thanks for deserting me LOL. This is too hard! 5 books is not enough. My brain is exploding.

Angela said...

I agree! It is hard LOL. Can't wait to read yours though :)

Janna said...

Heehee, a deserted island! Just the place where I want to be right now. :)
But it's impossible to bring only five books! That's torture. =)
And which ones to pick? I'm not much of a re-reader, so I want to bring unread books, but how can I possibly know which ones are good if I haven't read them... *sigh*
Let me think about it a little longer! Thanks for tagging me... I think. ;)

Angela said...

LOL Janna! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails