}

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday: Play of Passion



Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine which spotlights eagerly anticipated upcoming releases!

I'm a HUGE fan of Nalini Singh. I continue to be impressed by not only her world-building, but her complex, deep characters that I want to know. A few weeks ago I posted about waiting for her next Guild Hunter book Archangel's Consort, which doesn't come out until the end of January. This week I'm posting about the 9th full length novel in her awesome Psy/Changeling series. This series hooked me from the very first book, Slave to Sensation with it's vivid characters, and awesome plot. I've said it a million times, but Nalini Singh is brilliant. If you haven't read Nalini Singh yet, I highly recommend you start! Check out her reading order here




Title: Play of Passion
Author: Nalini Singh
Series: Psy/Changelings 9
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Publisher: Berkley
Release Date: 02 November 2010
 
Book Description (from author's website):
 
In his position as tracker for the SnowDancer pack, it’s up to Drew Kincaid to rein in rogue changelings who have lost control of their animal halves—even if it means killing those who have gone too far. But nothing in his life has prepared him for the battle he must now wage to win the heart of a woman who makes his body ignite…and who threatens to enslave his wolf.

Lieutenant Indigo Riviere doesn’t easily allow skin privileges, especially of the sensual kind—and the last person she expects to find herself craving is the most wickedly playful male in the den. Everything she knows tells her to pull back before the flames burn them both to ash…but she hasn’t counted on Drew’s will.

Now, two of SnowDancer’s most stubborn wolves find themselves playing a hot, sexy game even as lethal danger stalks the very place they call home…

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Ooh this looks like a great read. I read the very first book of the series and I don't know what happened but I didn't go any further. I'm putting this on my TBR list so I can remember it. Thanks for sharing !

Here's my WOW for this week

Jenny said...

Great pick! I just started this series, I'm only on book 4 but I really like them. I'm looking forward to catching up to this one!

CHRISTIE said...

Another author I need to try soon. Great pick!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails