}

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15 2010 Blog Hop Follow Friday Tag Along

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books.

About the Hop: In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!






Follow Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.

She asks: What is your reading suggestion this week?

Definitely The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook. I was absolutely engrossed in this book all last weekend - whenever I could sneak away to read.



Photobucket

Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic, then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

It doesn't matter what you read if it’s paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then you’re in.


To join in the fun and get details click here. This tag along is hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.

If you have an adult book blog, please sign up for this tag along. There are others including myself that are looking for you so please join us.


New This Week
Review of The Iron Duke by Meljean Brook
Review of Proof by Seduction by Courtney Milan
Waiting on Wednesday: Spellweaver by Lynn Kurland
Deserted Island 5
Waiting for Payday: Bayou Moon by Ilona Andrews
Review of On the Edge by Ilona Andrews

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

28 comments:

Michelle Greathouse said...

Hi.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I followed you back to yours. :)

Have a wonderful weekend.

M

Unknown said...

Found you on Follow Friday. I am now your newest follower, have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi thanks for stopping by my blog following you now too.

Jamie said...

Stopping by from the 18 and over tag along! Have a great weekend!

New follower.

Seduced By Books said...

Coming by on the hop follow and 18+ - i've heard twice today about the iron duke - we've got to put it on our list.
www.seducedbybooks.blogspot.com

Tara said...

Hello! Old follower just popping in to say hi! Happy Friday :)

If you get a chance, check out my blog! Have a great weekend :)

Unknown said...

Hopping by from the Crazy for Books hop to visit and follow! Happy Friday. :-)

-Tiger

http://tigersallconsumingbooks.blogspot.com

Black Disaster Fairy said...

Hopping along spending a great morning diving into blogs instead of studying for a midterm.

Well worth it. LOL!

Happy Reading :)

Black Disaster Fairy
http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
http://wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com
http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Hi, just stopping by! :)

Thanks for the recommendation - The Iron Duke's been on my tbr for a while. xD I'm a new follower! <3

Kristina @ Frazzled Book Nommer.

Sondrae Bennett said...

Stopping by for the tag along. I like how you put links to your weeks post at the bottom. Very smart! I'm gonna go check out some of them now.

Christine said...

Hi!
I´m stopping by to share some blo hopping love! I´m already a follower!

Have a great weekend!

Christine

Jeremy said...

Happy Friday!
I'm visiting you for the 18 & Over Tag Along. I always enjoy your blog.

Have a fantastic weekend!

I'm a old follower!

Magic Faerie said...

Hi, stopping by on the tag along, I'm an old follower! Have a great weekend :)

Jen
Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

bittenbyromance said...

Have a good weekend!

Straylights said...

*poke* Thanks for always doing the free books! I love it!

Tahlia said...

I love hops, they really are a great way to find like minded people. Here I am and yes, I'm following.

The Phantom Paragrapher said...

Hi, Stopping by on Follow the Friday :)
Im a new follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

Ragan said...

Happy HOP! Have a great weekend!

Belinda said...

Happy HOP! I just got an eyefull at your free ebook post.Such a great idea and I bet it helps alot of people. Hope you have a fun weekend! Thanks for coming by

Heather said...

I do want to read the Iron Duke... excellent suggestion.

Check out my Blogger Hop and Follow Friday HERE!

Normalyn from Stack of Books said...

Newcomer and follow friday and I'm joining in the dun! It's really great. Found you on follow fiday and I'm following you now :)Happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

hi there! thanks for stopping by my book blog, my kozy korner and saying hello!

Carissa said...

Thank you for the add! Now I'm here to show some love. New follower. Looking forward to reading your stuff.

Unknown said...

Happy Hop! I am a new follower. I look forward to more of your reviews and post. Hope you had a great weekend!

You can visit me here: http://acozyreaderscorner.blogspot.com

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Just hoppin' on by to say "Hi!"
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm a new follower of yours as well.
I've been wanting to read The Iron Duke, I'm going to have to move it up on my TBR list because I keep hearing more and more great things about it!
Have a great Sunday!
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

Kristen My Bookish Fairy Tale said...

hey Im stopping by your blog! I am a new follower

I hope you have a great weekend!!

Feel free to show the love haha

Chazz said...

I'm just stopping by to say hi! With work and all I haven't been doing my blog rounds and being social like I normally would.
Plus I never did get around to thanking you for adding my giveaway to your Hodge podge Tuesday post :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

Chazz
(old follower, just terrible at keeping up with hello's each week :D)

Tanya said...

Hi Angela!
Just stopping by via the 18+ Tag Along! I'm an old follower!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails