}

Friday, October 15, 2010

Free eBooks 13

Kobo Books free ebooks.

Borders free ebooks

And Barnes & Noble Free ebooks


Amazon Free

Games:
Mine Sweeper


Books:

Paranormal Romance

The Bite Before Christmas by Heidi Betts
The Ghost Shrink, The Accidental Gigolo & The Poltergeist Accountant: A Tickle My Fantasy story by Vivi Andrews (Samhain)
Sin's Daughter (Otherkin prequel) by Eve Silver
An Unwanted Hunger by Ciana Stone

Urban Fantasy

Sandman Slim (with bonus content) by Richard Kadrey

Links to previous Free eBooks Posts: **Disclaimer - not all of these in the posts below are still free, but I know some of them are**
One
Two
Two part Deux
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

7 comments:

Tahlia said...

Thanks heaps for this.

Angela said...

You're very welcome! There's so many free books that I find for myself, I'm glad to share them :)

Belinda said...

You are a godsend. I regularly look through the romance section of free Kindles but I missed some of them. So you do this every week? I love it!!

Angela said...

I check for new free ebooks at least once a week (slightly obsessive here LOL).

Sometimes there's nothing and I won't do a post, but anytime I find something I will definitely do a post on it ;)

Angela said...

Oh! And some of them were really hard to find. I don't know why they hide in the lists sometimes...which is another reason I do these updates for everyone.

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Wow, this is an awesome list you're sharing! :D I'm super glad you're doing this! Now to go back through 12 weeks worth of free e-books. xD

Preternatural Primer said...

Hey Angela!

I've been tagged and now I'm tagging you! Come check out my post!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails