}

Friday, October 29, 2010

October 29 2010 Blog Hop Follow Friday Tag Along

Book Blogger Hop


Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-For-Books.

About the Hop: In the spirit of the Twitter Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs to read!

This weeks question is: What is the one bookish thing you would love to have, no matter the cost?

Well, that would have to be my library. You'd walk in through double pocket doors, dark walnut, into a spacious two story room. It would be completely open in the center. On the first floor would be a fireplace, along with several little reading areas. Comfy chairs, chaises, small tables and direction-able lamps. There would, of course, be a ton of bookshelves filled with books and some of my favorite collected things. There would be one of those sliding ladders so you could reach the books up high. In the corner(s) is one, possibly two (depending on the size of the room), spiral staircases that went up to the second level. Here would be a walkway with the walls filled with more shelves. Carrying more books. One entire wall would be made up of glass to let in the natural light when I wanted. There would be sliding doors, with a patio or porch just outside the room with more comfortable seating.

Yep. I can picture it perfectly in my head. I've wanted it forever.




Follow Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.

Her question this week is: If you have, or would have a daughter, what book would you want your daughter to read?

I don't have a daughter, but if I did I think I'd just be happy she was developing a love of reading. It's such a wonderful thing to have that I can't imagine a childhood or life without it. I'm not going to get into the whole age-appropriateness of books because that's a very personal thing between a parent and their child - and my views on it could very well take up the next 3,000 words in this blog.



Photobucket

Calling all 18 and over book bloggers, are you looking for more bloggers like yourself? Well please join in so we can tag along with each other. This is for a specific group and your blog needs to primarily have book reviews and post adult book content. In other words, if you read books like erotic and adult romance and have adult pic, then you can play tag along. Sorry YA readers, but if you read both (I know some of you do) you can tag along also. Just make sure you have both YA and adult romance on your blog.

It doesn't matter what you read if it’s paranormal, suspense, historical, contemporary or mystery, along with erotic with any genre. As long as it is adult then you’re in.


To join in the fun and get details click here. This tag along is hosted by Laurie at Bitten by Paranormal Romance.


If you have an adult book blog, please sign up for this tag along. There are others including myself that are looking for you so please join us.


New This Week
It's been a slow week for me. I've been busy at work, and that hasn't let me be here as much, but the good news is that should change very soon :)
Waiting on Wednesday
What were they thinking??



My Halloween Contest!! Come by and enter to win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails