}

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Waiting for Payday 3


Waiting for Payday is a weekly event hosted at The Bookish Snob which spotlights books that may have been out for a while that you're anxious to get your hands on, but that empty wallet is already crying, so Waiting for Payday it is! Head on over to TheBookishSnob and link up!




Bayou Moon (The Edge 2) by Ilona Andrews

Cerise Mar and her unruly clan are cash poor but land rich, claiming a large swathe of the Mire, the Edge swamplands between the state of Louisiana and the Weird. When her parents vanish, her clan’s long-time rivals are suspect number one.

But all is not as it seems. Two nations of the Weird are waging a cold war fought by feint and espionage, and their conflict is about to spill over into the Edge—and Cerise’s life. William, a changeling soldier who left behind the politics of the Weird, has been forced back into service to track down a rival nation’s spymaster.

When William’s and Cerise’s missions lead them to cross paths, sparks fly—but they’ll have to work together if they want to succeed ... and survive.



I just finished my first book by Ilona Andrews, On the Edge and greatly enjoyed it (review to come soon), and now I'm anxiously waiting when I can buy the next one!


What're you Waiting for Payday to buy?

4 comments:

Belinda said...

I've been eyeing this book and every time I see it, it asks me to take it home. I didn't read the first book so I'll be back to read your review. I loved her Kate Daniels series and so I'm wondering if it has the same feel to it. I hope you get to buy it soon because alot of people have said they like it. Thanks for coming by today :)

Lacey Weatherford said...

This sounds really good! I love the cover too! I haven't read this series either. *sigh* Too many books and not enough hours! My tbr is growing by leaps and bounds! Thanks for sharing!
The Delusional Diaries

Lisa_sps said...

great pick! The cover it's really pretty! The summary it's promising!
Here is mine WFP ( http://lisafragments.blogspot.com/2010/10/wainting-for-payday-3.html )

Angela said...

@TheBookishSnob - I should have the review up later tonight :)

@LMW - I have the same problem with my TBR pile.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails