Friday, October 1, 2010
Wow! My first award! I woke up this morning to find this from Jennifer at Book Noise. She passed "The Versatile Blogger Award" my way. Thank you Jennifer for thinking of me! If you haven't checked out Book Noise, head over there!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me:
1. I truly believe that the best decoration a house can have is books, and prove that by buying more and more books, and bookshelves - even though I have an eReader.
2. I have a 5 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever, whom I spoil insanely.
3. I got my first tattoo last year - though few people ever see it, or have any idea of it's significance.
4. I've lived in Wisconsin my entire life - and have never left the country. In fact I never even got my passport until earlier this year.
5. I'm writing my first novel. After getting 30,000 words in, I realized I had made a huge mistake and had to start over. I'm about 10,000 words in again.
6. I love to sketch and paint. And I'm pretty good at drawing portraits.
7. I love to research, and can get lost in these books learning new things.
I'm spreading the love to:
1. The Betrayed Writer
2. A Certain Slant of Light
3. Little Squeed
4. The Bookish Snob
5. Tyhada's Place
6. Among the Muses
7. Addicted to Romance
8. Book Obsessed
9. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
10. Reading the Paranormal