}

Friday, October 1, 2010

The Versatile Blogger Award


Wow! My first award! I woke up this morning to find this from Jennifer at Book Noise. She passed "The Versatile Blogger Award" my way. Thank you Jennifer for thinking of me! If you haven't checked out Book Noise, head over there!

Here are the rules for the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Seven things about me:

1. I truly believe that the best decoration a house can have is books, and prove that by buying more and more books, and bookshelves - even though I have an eReader.
2. I have a 5 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever, whom I spoil insanely.
3. I got my first tattoo last year - though few people ever see it, or have any idea of it's significance.
4. I've lived in Wisconsin my entire life - and have never left the country. In fact I never even got my passport until earlier this year.
5. I'm writing my first novel. After getting 30,000 words in, I realized I had made a huge mistake and had to start over. I'm about 10,000 words in again.
6. I love to sketch and paint. And I'm pretty good at drawing portraits.
7. I love to research, and can get lost in these books learning new things.


I'm spreading the love to:

1. The Betrayed Writer
2. A Certain Slant of Light
3. Little Squeed
4. The Bookish Snob
5. Tyhada's Place
6. Among the Muses
7. Addicted to Romance
8. Book Obsessed
9. Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust
10. Reading the Paranormal

7 comments:

Nicole Sheldon said...

Thank you! Thank you!! You very much deserve this award, your blog is incredible. I use the reading orders all the time and I love your reviews. Thank you for adding me to your list!

Lover Of Romance said...

Thanks for the Award!!! It means alot to me, that people really do appreciate my blog, so thanks so much!!! Also congrats to you as well!!! I just love your layout and your reviews!!! I will definitely have to visit you more often!!!

Straylights said...

Thanks for the award! It's my first one! I think I blushed a little ;)
Have I mentioned I love your blog as well?

Oh I live in WI as well WIERD!

Angela said...

@Nicole, I'm so glad you enjoy my blog, and I was happy to recognize you too!

@Lover of Romance - Thank you! I love going through your blog, and seeing new posts in my feed :)

@Straylights - I know exactly how you feel! Oh wow - Wisconsin too? That's crazy weird! LOL

Belinda said...

Thank you so much for thinking about me :) It's really made my day and a big lot of giddy. I LOVE your blog and I'm excited to see that your writing. What kind of story is it?

Have a fun weekend :) :) :) :) I'd snoopy dance for you but well.. IK don't want to scare you ! Happy reading.

Unknown said...

AWESOME! CONGRATS! I am a new follower just stopping by to hello and I am excited to be following!

Book Loving Mommy said...

Hi there! I just wanted to let you know that I have (another!) award for you on my blog!
http://booklovingmommy.blogspot.com

Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails