}

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Contest! The Taste of Magick by Riley Shane



So there's this totally awesome short story coming out in just a few days from my good friend, Riley Shane, called The Taste of Magick from Torquere Press.

I was lucky enough to be a critique partner for this wonderful Halloween story, and can't recommend it enough.


Title: The Taste of Magick
Author: Riley Shane
Genre: M/M Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 30 October 2010
Publisher: Torquere Press

Here's the blurb from the website:

Warlock Jason Prescott hates Halloween with a passion. His boyfriend, Travis Byrne, loves it with equal fervor. When Halloween time rolls around, the couple’s relationship hits its breaking point. In order to save it, Jason will have to learn to open up, step outside his comfort zone, and show Travis how much he means to him. With the help of a little magick, Jason will deliver a Halloween surprise that turns into a bewitchingly erotic night neither he nor Travis will ever forget.


So in honor of it's release on October 30, 2010 I'm having a contest. I'll be giving away at least one of these (when you win you can let me know what format you'd like) ebooks. Depending on how many entries I have, I may add more.

It's a great Halloween love story, and I'm so very excited for it!



How to enter:

Comment here (+1)
Do a blog post (leave me the link here) (+3)
Tweet (leave me the link here) (+2)

Contest will close next Wednesday, November 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails