4 Things that are in my handbag
1. Warrior by Zoë Archer - currently reading at work and on the go
2. Borders Savers Card - well of course. I need it to buy the new releases I must have tomorrow.
3. Notebook - to take down any interesting bits of scenes/dialogue/development for my work-in-progress
4. Knife - Never leave home without it
4 Things in/on my desk (Gonna go with my work desk, because I don't really have a home desk...)
1. Lots and Lots of Yellow Folders
2. About 30 different pens
3. 5 different stacks of Post-It notes
4. My iPod stand
4 Favorite things in my bedroom
1. Books - I have 4 bookshelves full of my favorites, and To-Be-Read books
2. My bed - I can't help it. It's new, and comfy, and I love it.
3. My dresser - it's an antique, that I've added custom fleur-de-lis knobs to.
4. My PS3 - I use it mostly for movies, but I do love me some Tomb Raider and Heavenly Sword
4 Things I've always wanted to do but haven't
1. Go to Egypt - I've always had this huge fascination with Egypt. I'll get there eventually
2. Go skydiving - I'm not sure I can explain the reasoning behind me wanting to fly through the air.
3. Get published - that would involve finishing my book though I guess. I'm working on it!
4. Become a marine archaeologist
4 Things I enjoy very much at the moment (I'm just going to leave reading off of here, because it should be obvious)
1. Blogging - Who knew it could be so much fun? Well obviously loads of people did, but I'm just really finding out. And I'm loving meeting all the great people!
2. Watching NCIS with my mom - We're kind of on a catch-up thing, and it's been really fun
3. Playing fetch with my dog in the nice fall-ish weather
4. Working - after being off with a back injury for 2 months, I'm really loving being back.
4 Songs I can't get out of my head
1. Killing Loneliness by H.I.M
2. From Yesterday by 30 Seconds to Mars
3. Don't Cry by Guns n' Roses
4. Snuff by Slipknot
4 Things you don't know about me
1. I'm a Taurus
2. I have a huge store of knowledge about myths and legends
3. I have a minor obsession with photography and potter and would love a darkroom and pottery wheel.
4. I miss doing the Insanity workout and can't wait until I can start again
4 Bloggers I'm Tagging
1. Renee at Renee's Book Addiction
2. Jennifer at Book Noise
3. Chazz at Chazz Hart
4. Nicole at The Betrayed Writer
This is a new award for me so a huge thank you to Book Loving Mommy! I really appreciate the award and am truly honored!
All you have to do for the Cherry on Top award is:
1) answer the question "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?"
2) Pick up to 6 people and give them this award
3) Thank the person who gave me the award.
Every once in a while I think that I would go back and change things. Do I wish that I'd done some things differently, made a different decision? Sure. But I also think that each choice, or decision, that I made led me to where I am now. And I look at my family, and my friends, and everyone that I love and care about and realize that I have it pretty damn good. Plus I'm just a naturally optimistic, glass-half-full kind of person. I'm gonna see the good in almost everything, so there's no reason to dwell on regrets.
Long answer short: No. I wouldn't.
Six Blogs to Give Award To:
1. Kat at Wit and Sin
2. Missie at The Unread Reader
3. Mad Scientist at Mad Steampunkery
4. Stephanie at Curling Up by the Fire
5. Badass Bookie
6. Karen at For What It's Worth
Tomorrow is release Tuesday! I'll be rushing out to buy:
What about you? Anything that you're looking forward to buying tomorrow?